To use the Interactive map, click on any building. This will open a detail window with further information about that building.
Revision Date: February 2014
Sierra Hall Construction
Pedestrian Access Information
- There is no North Quad access through University Hall.
- Observe all construction detour signs.
- Do no walk in streets except for marked crosswalks.
- Yield to flagmen at all times.
- Pedestrian access is provided along Ventura Street on the west sidewalk around the construction site. A temporary raised crosswalk has been provided near Manzanita Hall. Please utilize crosswalk when crossing street.
- Pedestrian access ins provided on the east side of campus from the A1 and R Parking lots through Madera Hall into the North Quad.
- A portion of the Central Mall walkway is closed directly south of the construction zone. Please use pedestrian paths near the Student Union as an alternate route.
- If you require additional assistance regarding access around construction sites due to disability or other needs, please contact the Educational Access Center at 437-3331.