Faculty Advisors - Develop a Mentoring Relationship...
Faculty/Staff: To log into our AdvisorTrac or TutorTrac database please click on the appropriate button.
Faculty Advisors are available for all CI undergraduate students to:
- Assist with major course substitutions
- Assist with major course selections and degree planning
- Help students understand major requirements for graduation
- May complete preliminary major graduation evaluation
- Provide assistance with internship opportunities
- Mentor students by exploring career options
- Inform students about graduate school options and professional opportunities
- May sign extra unit authorizations over 18 units if they are designated by faculty chair
CI Faculty Advisors are available in various locations on campus. Please download the document linked below for information on division advisors, their contact information, and their advising schedule (updated spring 2014). In addition, scheduled appointments are available by calling or e-mailing faculty directly.