Faculty Advisors are available for all CI undergraduate students to:
- Assist with major course substitutions
- Assist with major course selections and degree planning
- Explain major requirements for graduation
- Assist students in exploring career and graduate school opportunities
- Complete preliminary major graduation evaluation
- Provide assistance with internship opportunities
- Sign additional unit authorizations over 18 units (if designated by faculty chair)
Please download the document linked below for information on faculty advisors, program chairs, contact information, campus location and advising schedules.
Faculty/Staff: To log into our AdvisorTrac or TutorTrac database please click on the appropriate button.