2. Have a minimum grade point average of 2.50 in their last 60 semester units (or 90 quarter units).
Degree Requirements:• Students must satisfy all requirements for the degree, including any current General Education requirements/graduation requirements not previously met.
• Students must meet all applicable Title V requirements.
• Students must satisfy the Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement.
• Students must complete requirements in a discipline in which no degree has previously been granted. Courses previously applied to another degree may be used to satisfy content requirements, but cannot be used to satisfy unit requirements of the post-baccalaureate degree.
• Students must complete a minimum of 30 units in residence, including 24 units in upper division courses, which includes 12 units in the major.
• Students must maintain at least a 2.00 grade point average in all courses taken to remain in good academic standing.
• Students are not eligible for University honors, but may be eligible for major program or other honors.
• Programs must approve all course work used to satisfy major degree requirements
In addition:• Courses taken as part of a second baccalaureate degree cannot be utilized to meet graduate degree requirements.
• Academic Programs may enforce specific time limits on courses taken prior to the second or subsequent degree.
• Excess course credit not used in the primary degree may be utilized in the second or subsequent degree. Specific courses may be waived and other courses substituted.