Notice to Students:
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
Please note: University fees have changed. See the “Changes & Updates” section at the bottom of this page for new fee information and other general updates to the catalog.
To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents,
please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Inside Cover (PDF, 744KB)
In this section:
- University Mission
- CI Mission-Based Learning Objectives
- Characteristics of CSU Channel Islands Graduates
- Publication Availability
- Message from the President (PDF, 712KB)
- Table of Contents (PDF, 3MB)
- Changes in Rules and Policies and
Finding Information About CI (PDF, 59KB)
- Academic Year Calendar (PDF, 70KB)
- Sec. 1 (p. 9-14): About the CSU System (PDF, 2MB)
- Sec. 2 (p. 15-28): Introduction to CI (PDF, 5MB)
- Sec. 3 (p. 29-37): Admission Procedures and Policies (PDF, 2MB)
- Sec. 4 (p. 39-44): Schedule of Fees (PDF, 2MB)
Note: Fees have changed, see "Changes & Updates" section below for new fee information.
- Sec. 5 (p. 45-48): Financial Aid (PDF, 1MB)
- Sec. 6 (p. 49-58): Division of Student Affairs (PDF, 1MB)
- Sec. 7 (p. 59-103): Policies and Regulations (PDF, 1MB) Updates below
- Sec. 8 (p. 105-113): Academic Affairs (PDF, 4MB)
- Sec. 9 (p. 115-123): General Education Requirements (PDF, 2MB) Updates below
- Sec. 10 (p. 124-127): Graduation Requirements (PDF, 1MB)
- Sec. 11 (p. 128-139): Graduate Studies (PDF, 3MB) Updates below
- Sec. 12 (p. 140-238): Programs and Degrees (PDF, 9MB)
- Sec. 13 (p. 239-342): Course Descriptions (PDF, 6MB) Updates below
- Sec. 14 (p. 343-354): Faculty Biographies (PDF, 2MB)
- Sec. 15: Index (PDF, 3MB)