Open University provides an opportunity for those people who are not currently admitted to CSU Channel Islands to enroll in courses offered by the regular university.
Begin Working Towards a Degree:Have you missed the deadline for admission? Do you want to improve your gradepoint average to better qualify for admittance?
Sample a Field or Possible Career:Are you thinking of a career change? Do you want to examine a new field before enrolling in a degree program?
Professional and Personal Enrichment:Do you want to update your professional training in specific fields? Interested in learning more about a particular subject for your own personal growth?
Ask about our New Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Biotechnology
- Certificate in Chemistry
- Certificate in Technical Writing
- Certificate in Program Management
- Certificate in Digital Media Art
Four Easy Registration Steps (For Open University Only)
- Check the CSU Channel Islands Schedule of Classes for the days and times of the courses you need.
- You must use an Open University registration form to enroll in courses through this program (available on website or by calling 805-437-2748)
- Attend the first class meeting and get the instructor’s signature. Registration is done on a "space available basis."
- Return the completed form to Extended Education by the end of the second week of classes. The fees per unit are the following:
Lecture unit: $185.00
Lab unit: TBA as required Full payment is required at the time of registration.
To confirm schedule and receive enrollment form, check the website www.csuci.edu/exed or call 805-437-2748.
Current schedule of classes, enrollment forms, and more can be found at www.csuci.edu/exed