Table of Contents
Notice to Students:
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
Please note: Information on this page has changed. See the "Changes & Updates" section at the bottom of this page for new information.
To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents,
please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Fall 2013 Textbook Pricing
- Inside Cover (PDF, 190KB)
In this section:
- University Mission
- Characteristics of CSU Channel Island Graduates
- CSUCI Mission-Based Learning Objectives
- Welcome from the Provost and Vice President (PDF, 203KB)
- Calendar for 2013-2014 Year and Summer Term (PDF, 191KB)
- Change of Program Table (PDF, 373KB)
- Policies (PDF, 397KB)
Also in this section:
- Student Dolphin E-Mail
- Academic Policies (PDF, 379KB)
- Academic Advisement Resources (PDF, 593KB)
- Extended University (PDF, 209KB)
- Credential Services (PDF, 301KB)
- myCI (PDF, 301KB)
- Registration (PDF, 418KB)
- University Fees and Refunds (PDF, 338KB)
- Police and Parking Services (PDF, 174KB)
- Division of Student Affairs (PDF, 248KB)
- Fall 2013 Course Offerings Key (PDF, 132KB)
- Additional Course Information (PDF, 209KB)
Also in this section:
- On-Line Courses
- General Education Course Offerings (PDF, 199KB)
- Course Offerings (Searchable)
- Final Examination Schedule (PDF, 172KB)
- Campus Services Directory (PDF, 270KB)
- Campus Map
Changes & Updates
|Course||Page Ref.||Update||Comments||Date Chg|
|REGISTRATION||Pg.19||UPDATE to CSU Channel Islands Repeat Policy – limit is 12 units!
• Students already at the original maximum of 16 units prior to the Fall 2013 term
will not be allowed to repeat any courses for grade forgiveness.
Questions should be directed to Records & Registration, Enrollment Services
CI’s Forgiveness of Previously Earned Grade (Repeat & Delete) Policy (SP 12-02) supersedes
Executive Order 1037, EO Nos. 795, 320 and 213.
|Changes to unit limits and units attempted||5/17/2013|
|FINAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE||Pg.57||WF 9:00AM Classes Finals will meet on Wednesday, 11 Dec, 2013 8AM - 10:00AM||Final exam date change from Friday, December 13 to Wednesday, December 11||11/7/2013|