Course Offerings Search
The schedule of classes is tentative and subject to change.
How to View and Search Course Offerings
To view and search the course offerings, click on the "Enter CI Records as a Guest" button below, and follow the below-listed instructions.
Once you enter CI Records:
- Click on the "Self Service" link in the Menu window.
- Click on the "Class Search/Browse Catalog " link.
- In the "Class Search" dialog, set the Institution, Term, select the "Search for Classes" option, and click the "Go" button.
- Windows NT 4, Windows 9x, Windows 2000 or Windows XP with Netscape Communicator 4.7x or Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Mac OS 7.5.x - Mac OS 7.6.0 with Netscape Communicator 4.72 or Internet Explorer 5
- Mac OS 7.6.1 and above with Netscape Communicator 4.72, Netscape Communicator 6.2 or Internet Explorer 5
- Linux with Netscape Communicator 4.72
When you try to access CI Records as a guest for the first time, you may receive a error page regarding enabling cookies in your browser.
Simply come back to this page, and click the "Enter CI Records as a Guest" button again. Typically you will not need to make any adjustments to your web browser. Please contact the Help Desk if you experience problems with this process.