California State University Channel Islands (CI) accepts transfer applications for upper-division transfer students: students with more than 60 transferable semester units, or 90 transferable quarter units.
Upper-Division Transfer Requirements
- Have a college grade point average of 2.00 or better in all transferable college units completed.
- Are in good standing at the last college or university attended, (i.e., you are eligible to re-enroll).
- Have completed the following classes with a grade of C or better:
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Critical thinking
- College level mathematics/quantitative reasoning*
- *College Algebra is acceptable in meeting this requirement only if the course is from an accredited California Community College or a California State University (CSU) campus. The course must also appear on the community college's GE-Breadth pattern and the CSU campus's GE pattern. CI also allows College Algebra taken at a regionally accredited out-of-state college or university to meet this requirement provided the course meets the GE Math at that institution.
All requirements for admission must be completed by the end of the following terms to be considered for admission:
|Admit Term||Completion Date|
|Spring 2016||End of summer 2015|
|Fall 2016||End of spring 2016|
|Spring 2017||End of summer 2016|
Are you ready to enroll?
If you meet the requirements above and are ready to enroll: