California State University Channel Islands (CI) accepts transfer applications for upper-division transfer students: students with more than 60 transferable semester units, or 90 transferable quarter units.
Upper-Division Transfer Requirements
- Have a college grade point average of 2.00 or better in all transferable college units completed.
- Are in good standing at the last college or university attended, (i.e., you are eligible to re-enroll).
- Have completed the following classes with a grade of C or better:
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Critical thinking
- College level mathematics/quantitative reasoning*
- *College Algebra is acceptable in meeting this requirement only if the course is from an accredited California Community College or a California State University (CSU) campus. The course must also appear on the community college's GE-Breadth pattern and the CSU campus's GE pattern.
All requirements for admission must be completed by the end of the following terms to be considered for admission:
|Admit Term||Completion Date|
|Spring 2016||End of summer 2015|
|Fall 2016||End of spring 2016|
|Spring 2017||End of summer 2016|
Are you ready to enroll?
If you meet the requirements above and are ready to enroll: