Transfer Admission Requirements
Cal State Channel Islands accepts transfer applications for the following categories of students:
- Upper-Division Transfer: Students with more than 60 transferable semester units, or 90 transferable quarter units
Upper-Division Transfer Requirements:
- Have a college grade point average of 2.00 or better in all transferable college units completed.
- Are in good standing at the last college or university attended, (i.e., you are eligible to re-enroll).
- Have completed the following classes with a grade of C or better:
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Critical thinking
- College level mathematics/quantitative reasoning
All requirements for admission must be completed by the end of the following terms to be considered for admission:
|Admit Term||Completion Date|
|Spring 2014||End of summer 2013|
|Fall 2014||End of spring 2014|
|Spring 2015||End of summer 2014|