CI is no longer accepting applications for Fall 2016. Applications for Fall 2017 will be accepted October 1– November 30, 2016.
Your student-centered education starts here.
So you’re ready to apply to California State University Channel Islands (CI). Smart decision. Here’s what you need to know:
- Important dates — you must meet these deadlines
- Requirements — you must meet these to be admissible to CI
- Submit the $55 application fee or complete the application fee waiver. (PDF, 183KB)
- Take the SAT or ACT exam no later than December of your senior year. If you choose to take the SAT test, you should list the CSUMentor institution code (3594), so that CSUMentor can store your scores for any CSU Campus to retrieve. Alternatively, you may have your SAT/ACT scores sent electronically to CI by using SAT code 4128 or using ACT code 0204. For more information about the two exams and how to register online to take these exams, please visit:
IMPORTANT:The name, birth date, and social security number you use for your test scores must match with the name you use when filing your application for admissions.
- Submit official high school transcripts when requested by CI.
Sign up for your own Dolphin VIP web page and we'll keep you informed about:
- Campus events
- Other important information