CSU Channel Islands (CI) recently acquired the services of Strategic Edge Athletic Consulting to explore the feasibility of starting intercollegiate athletics at CI. The process is underway and the consultants have provided the campus a preliminary report titled "Models and Considerations for Beginning an Intercollegiate Athletics Program." This report (linked below) will provide the basis for discussion with the campus during the consultants' visit on April 29-30, 2015. There will be several information sessions on April 30 in the Petit Salon on the CI campus, which all members of the campus community are invited to attend. Details are as follows:
- Open Staff & Faculty Session: 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Open Student Session #1: 12:15 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Open Faculty Session: 2:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Open Student Session #2: 4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Strategic Edge Athletic Consulting Information
- Consultant Bios (PDF, 61KB)
- Past/Current Clients and Projects (PDF, 107KB)
- Report**: Models and Considerations for Beginning an Intercollegiate Athletics Program at CI (PDF, 960KB)
For additional information please email email@example.com.
**If you have difficulty viewing the report or require an accessible version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.