What is it?
TurningPoint audience response system allows students to participate in presenations or lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a ResponseCard
What Clickers can do for your teaching?
- Enhance classroom interaction
- Facilitate small group cooperation and student-to-student interactions
- Get just-in-time feedback from students
- Assess student understanding of the key concept
- Provide faculty the opportunity to fine-tune their instruction based on student responses
Integrating TurningPoint with CI Learn
TurningPoint User Guide and Manuals
- TurningPoint 2008 Quick Start Guide - PC user (PDF, 1.3MB)
- TurningPoint User Manual - PC user
- TurningPoint Manuals for Mac users (PDF, 663KB)
Director of Academic Technology