To foster the collaboration of technology-based and related service-based companies with CSUCI and to promote technological excellence among its students, faculty, and staff for the benefit of the region’s economy
- Foster interaction between CSUCI students, faculty, administration, and regional technology-based companies through internship programs, academic scholarships, course guest lecturers, mentors, and the provision of curriculum advisors.
- Facilitate the coordination of CSUCI academic programs and regional technology-based companies needs.
- Support and sustain CSUCI through fundraising and corporate development in order to benefit the long-term needs of the region’s economy.
- Advance and/or showcase the application of innovative practices and technologies on the CSUCI campus.
- Host periodic events featuring guest speakers and topics of special interest to CSUCI and regional technology-based companies.