Add Money to Your Account
There are currently two ways to add money to your DolphinOne account - at a DolphinOne Card Kiosk (DOCK) and DOCK Online.
Add Money at a DolphinOne Card Kiosk (DOCK) on Campus
The DOCK is a machine, much like an ATM, that allows you to add money to your DolphinOne or CI Guest account using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) or cash.
There are two DOCKs on campus:
- one in Broome Library (on the 1st floor, behind Freudian Sip); and
- one in the University Student Union (in the water fountain alcove, near the reception area)
Broome Library - same hours as the Library. Please see the Broome Library Hours web page for up-to-date information.
University Student Union - same hours as the University Student Union. Please see the University Student Union home page for up-to-date information.
DOCK Online provides students, faculty and staff with a campus ID card the ability to:
- Make deposits to their DolphinOne Card
- View 6 months of statement history
- Request guest deposits from family and friends
- Setup Guest Access to allow family and friends to make deposits and view statements.
For assistance with the DOCK or to report a problem, please visit the Broome Library Circulation Desk or the University Student Union Information Desk.