CSU Channel Islands Alumni
Career Development Services aims to support CI alumni with career planning and preparation through providing the following free services post-graduation.
- Access to Dolphin CareerLink database to browse job and internship postings. In addition, you can view and sign-up for upcoming workshops and get up-to-date information on our annual Career & Internship Fair hosted in the spring semester. To access, login to your myCI student portal.
- Weekly Resume Clinics for resume critique and design assistance.
- Weekly Drop-In Career Counseling for questions regarding career and/or graduate school planning and preparation.
- Access to career and graduate school related information located on our website
- Resume Handbook (PDF, 1.1MB) guide including resources pertaining to cover letters, resumes, follow-up letters and professional references.
- All Spring 2013 Workshops & Events (PDF, 683.6KB) hosted by Career Development Services
- CSU Channel Islands alumni are eligible for the career services listed above.
- Verification of enrollment via a CSU Channel Islands student identification card will be required to recieve career services.
Please note: Individual one-on-one appointments are not available to CSU Channel Islands Alumni due to staffing limitations. Although we currently do not have capacity, we plan to offer this service in the future.
Reporting Job & Internship Offers
Please assist the Career Development Center by reporting your job and internship offers using the Job/Internship Offer Report Form.
By spending just a few moments of your time, you can help the university provide valuable data that reflects the success rate of our CI students. This is an excellent avenue to encourage employers to continue to recruit at CI, and we appreciate your help in gathering this information. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
*Please note: all data provided will be confidential and anonymous. Respondent names are not listed in reports, nor are employers linked with specific salary offer*.
Alumni & Friends offers a variety of career support services including networking opportunities,alumni mentorship program, and career advisement. See Alumni & Friends for more details.
Brought to you by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, this guide provides
valuable insight on resumes, interviews, and so much more.