2015 Career & Internship Fair Sponsors:
- Northwestern Mutual - http://woodlandhills.nm.com/
- Ventura County Lodging Association - http://www.venturacountywest.com/
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel & Resort - http://www.mandalayembassysuites.com/
- Invoca - http://www.invoca.com/
- Party Pleasers - http://www.partypleasers.com/
- Ventura Investment Company - http://venturainvestmentco.com/
- SoftHQ - http://www.softhq.com/
- Anytime Fitness - www.anytimefitness.com
- Comfort Keepers - http://ComfortKeepers.com/Office-426
Table of Contents:
On-campus jobs are posted through Dolphin CareerLink located on your myCI student portal. Login to myCI to search for all on-campus positions.
On-Campus Job Search:
- Login to myCI and click the Dolphin CareerLink tab located on the right underMy Links.
- Review the Step-by-Step Instructions (PDF, 136.5 KB)
Federal Work Study
Some on-campus jobs will indicate recruitment for Federal Work Study students. To check your eligibility, please contact Financial Aid at (805) 437-8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are awarded federal work study you will go through the application process as indicated above. However, you may need to provide financial aid with additional documentation, as requested. Please review the Federal Work Study Policy linked below.
Off-campus jobs and internships are posted through the Dolphin CareerLink located on your MyCI student portal. Follow the login steps listed above and login to your myCI student portal to search for all off-campus positions. There are a variety of additional job databases to research off-campus and internship opportunities.