Locate on-campus, part-time, and full-time positions posted on Dolphin CareerLink.
Review a comprehensive list of job/internship databases to expand your job search.
Information, resources and guidelines to help students navigate the internship process.
A step-by-step guide that assists CI students through the stages of goal setting, career planning and professional development.
- California Department of Rehabilitation: Employment and independent living resource for individuals with disabilities
- Diversity & Inclusion Career Center: Diversity online job board
- Goodwill Southern California - Veteran Employment Services
- Human Rights Campaign - Corporate Equality Index: National benchmarking tool on corporate policies and practices pertinent to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees
- IMDiversity: Database of equal opportunity employers committed to workplace diversity
- Job Accommodation Network: Guidance on workplace accommodations and disability employment issues
- Latpro: Job board for bilingual professionals fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- LGBT Careerlink: Tools and resources focused on LGBT+ inclusion in the workplace
- My Next Move for Veterans: Find a civilian career similar to your military job
- National Center for Transgender Equality: National social justice organization devoted to ending discrimination and violence against transgender people
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce: Dedicated to expanding economic opportunities and advancements for LGBT+ people
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals: Empower lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer individuals in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics by providing education, advocacy, professional development, networking, and peer support
- Nemnet Minority Recruitment: National Employment Minority Network
- Saludos: Specializes in joining the hispanic bilingual professional with companies looking for diversity in the workplace
- UnityFirst: National distributor of diversity-related e-news to corporations and diverse communities
- Veteranscorp: Facilitate collaborations between nonprofit and for-profit small business entities and veteran/service disabled veteran-owned small businesses
2016 Career & Internship Fair Sponsors
Alert Communications, American Senior Benefits, Aspiranet, Buena Tile + Stone, CalAmp, COPE Health Scholars, Document Systems, FreshRealm, iPayment, Inc, Rio School District, STAR of CA, Ventura Investment Co., & Vonazon