- A 3.0 cumulative GPA *
- Your major must fall within the majors posted on our website for this exchange program.
- Complete Zeppelin Application Form
- One-page Statement of Purpose (PDF)
- CI Official Transcript: Transcript Request Form
- One Letter of Recommendation from faculty member in your field of study
- An in-person interview with CI staff and faculty (the Study Abroad Advisor will schedule this for you)
*Students with a cumulative GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist. These special circumstances must be addressed in the application.
Upon Acceptance Student MUST provide the following:
- Passport Copy, must be valid at least six months after the program end date.
- International Health Insurance Coverage (i.e. must be covered for the entire duration of the program)
- You do not have to purchase insurance until after you have been admitted to the program.
- Your admittance status is dependent on the purchase of this CSU Health Insurance
A Note on Course Selection at Zeppelin University
Courses offered are subject to change each semester. As is the case with the CI campus, not all of the courses listed in the ZU academic catalogue are offered every semester. CI students are limited to taking courses that are taught in English. Students should not enter the overseas academic experience with rigid and narrowly defined course requirements. Studying abroad requires students to be very adaptable since there is a possibility that their schedule will not be defined until they arrive to their host university.