- A 3.0 cumulative GPA for all higher education at the time of the application deadline.
- Students with a cumulative GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist. These special circumstances must be addressed in the application.
- Your major must fall within the majors posted on our website for this exchange program.
- Complete Zeppelin Application Form
- One-page Statement of Purpose (PDF)
- CI Official Transcript
- One Letter of Recommendation from faculty member in your field of study
- An in-person interview with CI staff and faculty (the Study Abroad Advisor will schedule this for you)
- International Health Insurance Coverage (i.e. must be covered for the entire duration of the program)
- You do not have to purchase insurance until after you have been admitted to the program.
- Your admittance status is dependent on the purchase of this CSU Health Insurance
Academic Calendar // Fall & Spring Term 2014
|Spring 2014||Fall 2014|
|Arrival Date||7 Jan||28 Aug|
|Orientation||10-17 Jan||1 Sept|
|Classes Begin||20 Jan||8 Sept|
|Break (s)||17-22 Apr (Easter)||None|
|Exam Dates||8-24 May||11-23 Dec|
|Departure Date||31 May (or until expiry of student status, i.e. by 31 Aug)||by 31 Dec|