|To study abroad during a fall semester||May 1st|
|To study abroad during a spring semester||November 1st|
A One Semester Exchange
CSU Channel Islands has established partnerships with prestigious universities in Finland, Germany, and South Korea. These partnerships allow for CI students to study at one of these universities as an exchange student for one semester.
- Applicants must have a 3.0 minimum GPA in order to apply.
- Applicants must hold sophomore or junior standing.
- Applicants can only apply to one-semester exchange programs within their major.
- 1-Semester Exchange Application Guide (PDF, 159KB)
- 1-Semester Application Document Checklist (
- Guidelines for Writing a Statement of Purpose (PDF, 101KB)
- One-semester Exchange Post-Acceptance Task Checklist (PDF, 191KB)
- Purchase CSU Healthlink Insurance (Mandatory)
- Proof of CSU Healthlink Insurance Example (PDF, 193KB)
- "Sharing You Experience" Project Proposal (PDF, 168KB)
- Maintaining Full-time Status Agreement (PDF, 167KB)
- Medical Disclosure and Assumption of Risk
- Release and Hold-Harmless Statement
- Release of Liability (MS Word, 31KB)