- A cumulative GPA for all higher education work of 3.0 at the time of the application deadline. Students with a cumulative GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist. These special circumstances must be addressed in the application.
- Your major must fall within the majors posted on our website for this exchange program.
- Complete Konkuk application form
- One page statement of purpose
- Official transcript from CSUCI.
- One letter of recommendation from faculty member in your field of study
- An in-person interview with CI staff and faculty (the Study Abroad Advisor will schedule this for you)
- International health insurance coverage (i.e. must be covered for the entire duration of the program). Your admittance status is dependent on the purchase of the CSU Health Insurance.