- A 3.0 cumulative GPA for all higher education at the time of the application deadline.Students with a cumulative GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist. These special circumstances must be addressed in the application.Your major must fall within the majors posted on our website for this exchange program.
- Complete Konkuk Application Form
- One-page Statement of Purpose (PDF)
- CI Official Transcript
- One Letter of Recommendation from faculty member in your field of study
- An in-person interview with CI staff and faculty (the Study Abroad Advisor will schedule this for you)
International Health Insurance Coverage (i.e. must be covered for the entire duration of the program)
- You do not have to purchase insurance until after you have been admitted to the program.
- Your admittance status is dependent on the purchase of this CSU Health Insurance