CI One-Year Application Deadlines
|Deadline to study abroad Fall 2015-Spring 2016 (northern hemisphere)||January 15th*|
|Deadline to study abroad Spring 2016 -Fall 2017 (Australia/South Africa only)||May 1st|
*the CI mandatory deadline for Northern Hemisphere programs in January 15th. This is two weeks before the February 1st IP deadline. This allows our office time to go over your application to ensure that you have a competitive application.
Please note that you must attend an information session in order to get your application approved by the study abroad advisor later down the road. This ensures that you have been to the study abroad office and have a clear picture of what is expected of you in order to apply for your study abroad year.
- Step-by Step Guide to Study Abroad for One Year
- Course Offerings by Program (Bulletin)
- Online Application
- Application Document Checklist (PDF, 131KB) - Print this out to help you keep track of the documents you need to turn in.
- Transcript Request Form
- Faculty Recommendations
- It is best to have your professor complete your recommendation form online through the application platform.
- Guidelines for Writing a Statement of Purpose (PDF, 101KB)