This document describes the steps to take to use myCI for the first time, and to log in to the CI Records student system.
- If you are logging in for the first time you will need to activate your account and create a unique password. To do this, go to http://myci.csuci.edu/activate and follow the instructions located on the web page.
- In your web browser, Go to http://myci.csuci.edu.
- Enter your Dolphin Name and Dolphin Password and click the sign in button.
- Select the CI Records link.
- Congratulations! You are now at your default Student Center page.