October 21-23, 2010
Call for Proposals Deadline: March 15, 2010
Facing the Divides: Diversity, Learning, and Pathways to Inclusive Excellence will focus on creative ways in which colleges and universities are fostering diversity and inclusion and investing in the kind of learning that matters for our shared futures. AAC&U’s Network for Academic Renewal invites faculty, administrators, student affairs educators, students, and others to submit proposals that highlight research, promising practices, and innovative institutional structures related to five key areas:
• Framing Goals for Diversity and Inclusive Excellence
• Ensuring Access and Essential Learning
• Developing and Assessing Curricular and Cocurricular Programs
• Fostering Identity, Civility, and Democratic Classrooms
• Building Institutional Capacity to Make Excellence Inclusive
Learn more about this conference and the call for proposals online http://campaign.aacu.org:81/CT00031602MjQzMjc4.HTML .
For more information, please call 202-387-3760 or write to email@example.com .