Welcome! 2016 Graduates
Eighty-seven percent of graduates who find jobs today find them because of someone they know. It’s time to start thinking about how you will use your CI Alumni & Friends network. What is CI Alumni & Friends? Here are just a few things you need to know about the benefits of membership:
- Join 10,000 other CI graduates and over 3 million graduates statewide! You are part of one of the largest networks in the country.
- Career support: Network with fellow alums and receive mentorship from professionals in your industry. Receive continued access to services from CI’s Career Development Services. Learn about open job postings.
- Continued access to select services at the John Spoor Broome Library (no remote access to online journals).
- Lifetime CI alumni email account.
- Save on Disneyland, movie theater tickets, professional sporting events, local restaurants and so much more with over 30 different SoCal discounts.
- Learn about Alumni & Friends events including Distinguished Alumni Recognition, Mentorship & Networking Night, Annual Dodger Day, Wine & Beer Tasting, regional CSU-wide mixers and events, and more!
- Receive the Alumni & Friends monthly newsletter highlighting your fellow alumni and keeping you in touch with University news.
- Volunteering opportunities to stay connected with CI. Become a Board member and make a difference for students.
- Support student scholarships.
For information on an Alumni & Friends membership, please contact Alumni Relations at 805-437-3525 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Family members can also purchase gift lifetime memberships for their grads.
Class of 2016 T-Shirt
Additionally, a Class of 2016 t-shirt will be on sale for $15 on Commencement day at the Alumni & Friends tent. The t-shirt lists the names of every graduate in the Class of 2016 so you don’t want to miss out on purchasing this great souvenir!
Stay in Touch
Regularly update your contact information by accessing the easy online Alumni Update link (https://csuci.wufoo.com/forms/update-your-information). Keeping in touch will allow us to inform you of University news, events, and services. Whatever your question may be after graduation, remember to contact Alumni & Friends at 805-437-3525 or email@example.com.