Join Us...Future CI Alumni
Eighty-seven percent of graduates who find jobs today find them because of someone they know. It’s time to start thinking about how you will use your CI Alumni & Friends network. What is CI Alumni & Friends? Here are just a few things you need to know about the benefits of membership:
- Career support: Network with fellow alums and receive mentorship from professionals in your industry. Receive one-on-one career planning and continued access to services from CI’s Career Development Services. Learn about open job postings.
- Continued access to select services at the John Spoor Broome Library (no remote access to online journals).
- Lifetime CI alumni email account.
- Save on Disneyland, movie theater tickets, professional sporting events, local restaurants and so much more with over 30 different SoCal discounts.
- Learn about Alumni & Friends events including Mentorship & Networking Night, Alumni Career Track Workshop Series, Annual Dodger Day, Kings Hockey Night, ‘Through the Grapevine’ Wine Tasting, out-of-state events, and more!
- Receive the Alumni & Friends monthly newsletter highlighting your fellow alumni and keeping you in touch with University news.
- Volunteering opportunities to stay connected with CI.
Alumni & Friends is extending you a one-year membership for only $10.00! That’s half price (regularly $20)!
It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- Check back for the new 2015 form during the week of Grad Fest!
- Fill out the online membership form and make your PayPal payment. There are three-year, five-year and lifetime membership options as well.
- Visit the Alumni & Friends table at Grad Fest on March 4 or 5, 2015 to pick up your membership packet.
For more information on Alumni & Friends membership, please contact Alumni Relations at 805-437-3764 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Family members can also purchase gift lifetime memberships for their grads.
Additionally, a Class of 2015 t-shirt will be on sale for $15 on Commencement at the Alumni & Friends tent. The t-shirt lists the names of every graduate in the Class of 2015 so you don’t want to miss out on purchasing this great souvenir!
Stay in Touch
Regularly update your contact information by accessing the easy online Alumni Update link (https://csuci.wufoo.com/forms/update-your-information). Keeping in touch will allow us to inform you of University news. Whatever your question may be after graduation, remember to contact Alumni & Friends at 805-437-3764 or email@example.com.