- Submit your completed Application for Degree and Diploma (PDF, 340KB) along with the $50 fee as well as any outstanding transcripts and documentation to the Enrollment Center, Sage Hall, 1st floor.
- Complete the online Reservation to Participate by April 30, 2015.
- Purchase cap, gown and tassel at CI’s Grad Fest. You may also purchase your cap, gown and other accessories at The Cove Bookstore after Grad Fest; however, sizes are not guaranteed. For more information, visit The Cove Bookstore or call
- Order announcements or invitations.
- Pick-up Commencement Parking Permits.
- Make necessary travel or carpooling arrangements for guests attending the ceremony.
You can check all of the above off your list at CI’s Grad Fest.
After March 5, 2015, you will need to contact each department separately.
Contact us at:
The Commencement ceremonies at CSU Channel Islands are candidates' ceremonies and not degree conferral ceremonies. Participation in a ceremony does not guarantee degree certification. Candidates who are denied will receive notification by mail from the Records & Registration office. Denied candidates are required to reapply for graduation once all degree requirements are met.