- Submit your completed Application for Degree and Diploma (PDF, 340KB) along with the $50 fee as well as any outstanding transcripts and documentation to the Enrollment Center, Sage Hall, 1st floor.
- Complete the online Reservation to Participate by April 29, 2016.
Purchase cap, gown and tassel at CI’s Grad Fest. You may also purchase your cap, gown and other accessories at The Cove Bookstore after Grad Fest; however, sizes are not guaranteed. For more information, visit The Cove Bookstore or call 805-482-5456. Remember, you must be robed in a cap and gown to participate in the ceremony. Candidates not wearing the preferred attire will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony. Please purchase by early April to ensure on time delivery.
Graduation cap (mortarboard) .....$9.00
Tassel for the mortarboard ...........$6.00
Bachelor's Regalia........................$45.00 + tax
includes cap, gown and tassel
Master's Regalia...........................$81.00 + tax
includes cap, gown, tassel, and hood
- Order announcements or invitations.
- Pick-up Commencement Parking Permits.
- Make necessary travel or carpooling arrangements for guests attending the ceremony.
You can check all of the above off your list at CI’s Grad Fest.
After Grad Fest you will need to contact each department or vendor separately.
The Commencement ceremonies at CSU Channel Islands are candidates' ceremonies and not degree conferral ceremonies. Participation in a ceremony does not guarantee degree certification. Candidates who are denied will receive notification by mail from the Records & Registration office. Denied candidates are required to reapply for graduation once all degree requirements are met.