Final To Do List
- Submit your completed Application for Degree and Diploma along with the $50 fee as well as any outstanding transcripts and documentation to the Enrollment Center, Sage Hall, 1st floor.
- Complete the online Reservation to Participate by April 30.
- Purchase cap, gown and tassel at CI’s Grad Fest on March 4 and 5, 2015. You may also purchase your cap, gown and other accessories at The Cove Bookstore after Grad Fest; however, sizes are not guaranteed.
- Order announcements or invitations.
- Pick-up Commencement Parking Permits.
- Make necessary travel or carpooling arrangements for guests attending the ceremony.
- You can check all of the above off your list at CI’s Grad Fest, March 4 and 5 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Grand Salon in the North Quad.
Contact us at:
The Commencement ceremonies at CSU Channel Islands are candidates' ceremonies and not degree conferral ceremonies. Participation in a ceremony does not guarantee degree certification. Candidates who are denied will receive notification by mail from the Records & Registration office. Denied candidates are required to reapply for graduation once all degree requirements are met.