The purpose of the Budget and Planning office is to facilitate effective and efficient allocation and utilization of financial resources in a timely manner and accordance with fiscally sound principals that support the University’s strategic planning and decision-making processes.
Budget and Planning works with the University academic and administrative units in order to guide the annual budgetary process, embrace efforts of process simplification, create an open budget environment, and develop innovative solutions.
FY 16 Budget Planning & Procedures
- FY16 Budget Instructions (PDF, 279KB)
- Slides from the March 26th Campus Budget Briefing Meeting (PDF, 374KB)
Please join us on Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. in Malibu Hall 100 for a Campus Budget Briefing meeting to discuss the 2015-16 fiscal year.
- FY15 Final Budget (PDF, 1042KB)
- FY 15 Budget Requests
- FY 15 Student Fee Budgets
- FY 15 Approved Final Budget signed by President Rush (PDF, 819KB)
- Student Fee Committees
- 2014/15 Benefit Rates (PDF, 83KB)
- Position Management Action Form (PDF, 171KB)
- Position Management Process Guide (PDF, 113KB)
- Slides from Position Management Training (PDF, 501KB)