The purpose of the Budget and Planning office is to facilitate effective and efficient allocation and utilization of financial resources in a timely manner and accordance with fiscally sound principals that support the University’s strategic planning and decision-making processes.
Budget and Planning works with the University academic and administrative units in order to guide the annual budgetary process, embrace efforts of process simplification, create an open budget environment, and develop innovative solutions.
- FY 15 Planning and Budget Cycle Call Letter and Instructions (PDF, 362KB)
- FY 15 Budget Requests
- FY 15 Student Fee Budgets
- FY 15 Approved Final Budget signed by President Rush (PDF, 819KB)
- Student Fee Committees
- 2014/15 Benefit Rates (PDF, 83KB)
- Position Management Action Form (PDF, 399KB)
- Position Management Process Guide (PDF, 113KB)