We are located in Ironwood Hall. Mail Services and Shipping and Receiving is open for operation Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Campus mail delivery occurs daily between 11:00 am through 2:30 pm. During rounds, interoffice / interdepartmental mail is picked up, sorted and delivered to addressees. Please make sure the receiving department is clearly written along with the individual's name to expedite delivery.
United States Postal Service (USPS)
We go to the USPS every morning at 9:00 am to pick up mail for the campus. The inbound mail is sorted and then delivered the same day between 10:30 am and 2:30 pm. During our rounds Interdepartmental Mail is also picked up, sorted and delivered. Outgoing mail is processed and delivered to the USPS by 3:30pm. If you have special outgoing mail please have it to Mail Services by 2:30 pm for processing. Advance notice is requested for any large volume mailings to ensure that we have the resources and postage to process your request. US postal rates are changing quite often, so please contact Mail Services for assistance with the new regulations to ensure you are getting the best rates.
- Large envelopes must be sealed before placing in "Outgoing" mail bins.
- Standard business envelopes can be machine sealed but the flaps must be in the down/closed position.
- For single envelope mail write the department account code on the envelope for charge back purposes. No mail will be picked up without this information.
- For 2 to 200 pieces of mail, rubber band all mail and write department code on top envelope only.
- International mail should be kept separate and not banded, unless there is a large quantity.
Phone Number: (805) 437-8927