FS has several energy conservation projects that are in progress or that have been recently completed:
- Using our Strategic Energy Management Plan to guide CI through accomplishing its energy conservation goals.
- Conducting a lighting survey campus-wide and helping to implement an electricity conservation plan.
- Installed LED Lights in North Parking Lot; exploring feasibility of implementing LED’s campus-wide in the future.
- Conducting a temperature survey campus-wide; assessing whether room temperatures are within the prescribed band; and calibrating thermostats for optimal energy performance.
- Performing EPA Energy Star bench-marking studies.
- Conducting LEED-EBOM analysis on buildings campus-wide.
- Designing and developing a "low cost" solar retrofit system for current parking lot lights on campus.
- Exploring the feasibility of LED Lighting in Aliso Hall.
Please see the following links for detailed information on various energy conservation projects: