The Graduate Studies Center has many resources available to help guide you and begin your exploration of graduate school. The following links and resources are set up and available to help you navigate through and learn more about graduate school.
- Laptops and iPads are available for use at the Graduate Studies Center
Graduate School Entrance Exam Information:
- GRE Test Prep Course
July 11-August 1 (Every Saturday) from 10am to 1pm in El Dorado Hall
Please fill out the Registration Form (PDF, 187K) and turn it in to Extended University in Sage Hall 2109, along with your payment. For more on the GRE Test Prep Course and contact information, please visit the Extended University Website.
CBEST, CSET, GRE, MCAT, OAT, LSAT and GMAT test prep books are available for you to use!
http://www.ctcexams.nesinc.com/index.asp (See also School of Education website for more information regarding CBEST testing)
- Online MBA in Accounting Guidebook: http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/degrees/mba-in-accounting-vs-masters-in-accounting/
- Guide to Earning an Online MBA in Healthcare: http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/degrees/mba-programs/healthcare-administration/
- CI University Scholarships (PDF, 256KB)
- Graduate Scholarships and Fellowships that do not require proof of U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Residency. Please visit their website to remain updated on this list of scholarships and fellowships: http://www.e4fc.org/resources/scholarshiplists.html
- Scholarships and Fellowships for Graduate and International Students (PDF, 45KB)
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, Inc. (CHCI) provides fellowships to aspiring Latino college graduates to gain hands-on experience in public policy. Fellowships allow the applicant to go to Washington, D.C for nine months and participate in a leadership development training program. For more information or to apply, please visit their website: http://www.chci.org/fellowships/
- Graduate School Types of Scholarships and Aid (PDF, 59KB)
For more information on CI Scholarships, click on the following link: http://www.csuci.edu/financialaid/scholarships.htm
- If you are interested in volunteering at the GSC and you are a CI graduate student, please contact us at (805)437-3579 or email email@example.com
- Proctoring services are available to CI staff and by the request of CI faculty for students in need of a quiet area for exams.
GSC - El Dorado Hall
1 University Drive,
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: (805) 437-3579