The Graduate Studies Center has many resources available to help guide you and begin your exploration of graduate school. The following links and resources are set up and available to help you navigate through and learn more about graduate school.
- Laptops and iPads are available for use at the Graduate Studies Center
Graduate School Entrance Exam Information:
CBEST, CSET, GRE, MCAT, OAT, LSAT and GMAT test prep books are available for you to use!
http://www.ctcexams.nesinc.com/index.asp (See also School of Education website for more information regarding CBEST testing)
- CI University Scholarships (PDF, 256KB)
- Graduate Scholarships and Fellowships that do not require proof of U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Residency (PDF, 513KB)
- Les Meredith Memorial Scholarship(PDF, 116KB) (Due April 25)
This scholarship is for Ventura County college students who intend to pursue a career in education.
For more information on this scholarship, please visit http://www.vceh.com/scholarship/
- Tequio Scholarship Fund (PDF, 77KB) (Due May 1)
For more information on this scholarship, please visit http://mixteco.org/Tequio.html
- NASCAR/Wendell Scott Sr. Award (Due May 30)
For more information on this scholarship, please visit http://www.hacu.net/hacu/Scholarships.asp
For more information on CI Scholarships, click on the following link: http://www.csuci.edu/financialaid/scholarships.htm
- If you are interested in volunteering at the GSC and you are a CI graduate student, please contact us at (805)437-3579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proctoring services are available to CI staff and by the request of CI faculty for
students in need of a quiet area for exams.
GSC - El Dorado Hall
1 University Drive,
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: (805) 437-3579