Services Provided at GSC
- Our Graduate Admissions and Recruitment office has Extended University staff, available by appointment, to help assist new
students, answer questions and discuss graduate programs available at CI.
- Career services are available for graduate students who are interested in obtaining information on
career assessments, workshops and resources. Please check with the Graduate Studies
Center Counselor and Coordinator for assistance in obtaining Career Services while
at the Graduate Studies Center.
- Extended University also holds information sessions regarding CI's Graduate programs on a regular basis
at the Graduate Studies Center. If you would like to RSVP for an Extended University
Information session, please click on the following link for Extended University Info sessions.
- A Financial Aid Counselor is available by appointment, and assists CI Graduate students with their
financial aid and scholarship inquiries.
- Our Graduate Studies Counselor and Coordinator will assist you with career, admissions, outreach and graduate program information.
If you are interested in learning more about graduate school, feel free to make an
appointment with our counselor.
- The Graduate Writing Studio is available for graduate students, such as yourself, with assistance in writing
their theses or other help in writing a paper for graduate programs here at CI.
- School of Education representatives are available to assist you with your graduate needs while at the
Graduate Studies Center. The School of Education holds regular information sessions
in the Graduate Studies Center, please click on the following link for School of Education
information session details School Of Education Info sessions.
- Extended University and School of Ed Post Baccalaureate programs.
GSC - El Dorado Hall
1 University Drive,
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: (805) 437-3579