- Changes/Addendums to 2011-12 License Agreement (PDF, 127KB)
- Notice of Change to HRE License Agreement 2011-12 – December 15, 2011 (PDF, 211KB)
Standard Meal Plan
- Anacapa Village – Flex 60 Program: 60 meals plus $125.00 flex cash per semester
- Santa Cruz Village – Flex 160 Program: 160 meals plus $250.00 flex cash per semester
Enhanced Meal Plan
- Anacapa Village – Flex 75 Program: 75 meals plus $125.00 flex cash per semester
- Santa Cruz Village – Flex 192 Program: 192 meals plus $250.00 flex cash per semester
Note: Payment schedule for the 2011-2012 school year will be posted as it becomes available.
Payment Options & Deadlines
Option 1: Payment in Full for Fall 2011
Payment in Full for Spring 2012
Option 2: Installment Payment Plan (IPP)*
HRE Installment Payment Plan (IPP): The balance due for room and board will be split into four equal payments. The first payment will be due on January 18, 2012. In order to use the HRE IPP, you must have no IPP defaults (current CI students), and you must request the HRE IPP on‐line as early as possible, but not later than January 11, 2012. The online HRE IPP request form can be found at: https://cidsa.wufoo.com/forms/housing-fee-installment-payment-plan-contract/.
Once your installment payments are calculated, you must pay the indicated amounts due on or before the dates specified. If you wish to pay tuition in installments, you must sign up for this IPP separately through Student Business Services (SBS).
To use the HRE IPP for Spring 2012, you MUST request this plan online for Spring 2012 no later than January 11, 2012 even if you used an IPP in Fall 2011. The payment request noted on your license agreement WILL NOT carry over to Spring 2012.
Estimated Spring 2012 HRE IPP Amounts:
Please see chart below for estimated installment payment amounts. These are only estimates; once you have selected the HRE IPP for Spring 2012, the exact amount of your installment payments will be sent to you by SBS within 14 days of your request. If the estimates below differ from what appears as “Due Now” in myCI, please pay the amount indicated in myCI rather than these estimated amounts.
- For returning students, billing for current occupancy type has already occurred and has been posted to myCI. If there is a problem with your billing, please contact the HRE office right away.
- Payment of the $33 IPP fee is due on January 18, 2011 in addition to payment for room and board. This amount is built into the estimated payment schedule shown below.
- Installment charges for students who have already made payments for Spring 2012 may differ from those listed below due to application of financial aid or payments made prior to the HRE IPP request. If the estimates differ from what appears in myCI, please pay the amount indicated in myCI.
- These estimated charges do not account for financial aid. Once you’ve selected the IPP in myCI, please make payment(s) according to the IPP schedule which can be viewed in myCI. Under an IPP, Financial aid remaining after tuition and student fees are paid will be applied to the earliest installments in the payment plan, leaving the out‐of‐pocket balance due after financial aid is exhausted.
Regular Meal Plan
Enhanced Meal Plan
Applying Financial Aid to Your Housing Fees
- If you have accepted less than $17,500* in financial aid, you may be eligible for a partial housing fee deferral. In this case, the fee deferral begins after you've met the financial obligation not covered by your financial aid package.
- If you have accepted a full financial aid package of $17,500* or more, youare eligible for a full housing fee deferral.
*Please note that the above financial aid amounts are based on an estimate of University fees and student housing costs calculated to reflect the combined annual cost for registration and housing fees. All CSU Tuition Fees and CSU Channel Islands University fees (not including student housing fees) should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval of The Board of Trustees.
- Full Financial Aid: If you have confirmed enough financial aid to cover room, board, tuition and fees, then your financial aid will cover all spring charges. Your financial aid must be settled and confirmed by January 18, 2012 in order to avoid out-of-pocket payment for this payment deadline.
- Partial Financial Aid: If you are receiving some financial aid, but not enough to cover all spring charges for room, board, tuition, and fees, your options are:
- Payment in Full: On January 18, 2012, all fees unpaid by financial aid are due; or
- Installment Payment Plan: As soon as possible, but not later than January 11, 2012, you must request the HRE IPP on‐line and pay all fees unpaid by Financial Aid in the monthly installment amounts indicated in myCI. After payment of tuition and student fees, remaining financial aid will begin paying the earliest installment payments until the aid is exhausted. Remaining fees not covered by financial must be paid according to the payment schedule and as noted in myCI as “Due Now.”