Haven't applied for housing? There is still time! Go to our Future Resident Application page for more information.
Moving to CI next semester? Check out our Move In page for more information!
Quick Links for Prospective Residents
- 2015-2016 Rates, Rate Info Sheet, & Dates
- Link to File Enrollment Plan
- Disability Accommodations (PDF, 130 KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facilities & Amenities
- Living Learning Communities (PDF, 108KB) - First Year Experience & More!
- Health Forms
- Involvement & Employment
- License Agreement & Information
- Resident Handbook (PDF, 934KB)
- Request a Release from your 2015-16 License Agreement
RHA Residence Hall Linens Program
Support your Residence Hall Association (RHA) in fundraising while ensuring you have attractive bedding, decor, and storage in your room! The Residence Hall Linens program has all your campus living needs, from extra-long twin sheets and comforters to matching towels and storage items. Proceeds from this program go to the RHA and are used for events and leadership development activities within student housing at CI.