Summer Housing 2015
If you would like to reside in Housing and Residential Education (HRE) between May 15 and August 7, please fill out the summer student application form.
The HRE Summer License Agreement will be emailed to you for your review and signature. You are not financially obligated by filling out this request for summer housing. Once you sign and submit your HRE Summer License Agreement to HRE's main office, located in Santa Cruz Village in E150, you will be obligated to all the license terms and conditions, including dates and cost of occupancy.
Please be aware the nightly cost for students is $29. Anticipate a double occupancy bedroom in Town Center apartments. A $300 deposit will be paid online the day after you submit your license agreement.
If you have a vehicle, you will need a parking permit for the summer. You may purchase a permit online here: http://www.csuci.edu/publicsafety/parking/Parking_Forms.htm. Permits are valid for the whole summer session. Please remember to park on the SH-UG lot on the building C/D side of Town Center.
- Summer License Agreement will be available via email after May 4
- Current resident dates: May 15 - August 20
- Current residents will pick up their hard keys from HRE after 1 p.m. on May 21 and move to Town Center
- New resident move-in date: May 22, after 10 a.m.
- Non-Fall resident move-out date: August 7
- Current resident move-out and to fall room date: August 7