Welcome to Your Benefits Orientation Page
Benefits are an important part of your overall compensation package at CSU Channel Islands.
Be sure to review the eligibility (MS Word, 22KB) page or the benefits orientation presentation (PDF, 209KB), in order to determine whether your appointment qualifies you for benefits. This page will also provide information about enrolling eligible family members.
The Benefits Office conducts bi-weekly orientations for new staff employees. Benefits orientations specific to faculty are also scheduled at the beginning of each semester.
Review the effective dates & deadline page of the powerpoint to take the confusion out of all the dates that matter to you concerning your benefits. Dates and deadlines are very important when it comes to benefits, so use this page as a handy tool for all your deadlines questions.
Ensuring that employees benefits are enrolled correctly and timely are very important to the Benefits Office. Review the health plan information page for the most important information regarding your benefits options, rates, summaries, and more.
On this page you will find information and items that were previously contained inside our Benefits Package that we provided at a Benefits Orientation.
- Benefits Summaries (by Bargaining Unit)
- New Employee Checklist (PDF, 252KB)
- Payroll Calendar (PDF, 426KB)
- Payroll Assigned Department Listing (PDF, 92.9KB)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Benefits Worksheet (PDF, 318.1KB)
- Health Plan Information (Including Dental & Vision)
- Flex Cash Information Sheet ($ in lieu of benefits) (PDF, 87.8KB)
- Flex Cash Enrollment Form (PDF, 246KB)
- Life Insurance Information (Including Employer Paid & Voluntary Plans)
- CSU Voluntary Plans
- CSU Fee Waiver Program
- Pre-tax Parking Permit Information (PDF, 59.1KB)
- State Retirement/Miscellaneous & Industrial Benefits (PDF, 734KB)
- Peace Officer State Retirement Benefits Booklet (PDF, 675.87KB)
- University Glen Corp/ CSU Channel Islands Employee Info Sheet (PDF, 115KB)