Diversity & Equity Information
Diversity and Equity Overview
Diversity and Equity is responsible for compilation of the annual affirmative action program, the VETS 100 report and the campus' ADA Self Evaluation Plan for programs and services. Additionally, the office investigates any allegations of discrimination involving employees and responds in a timely fashion.
Employees are also instructed to refer to their respective bargaining agreements pertaining to complaints or grievances involving allegations of discrimination. Administrators, Confidential and other excluded classifications can refer to the system-wide directives on filing allegations of discrimination.
- President's Commission on Human Relations, Diversity & Equity
- Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI )
- Title IX Notice of Non-Discrimination (MS Word, 48KB)
- CI Reasonable Accommodation Procedure for Employees and Applicants
- CI Reasonable Accommodation Request Form (PDF, 237KB)
- How to file a complaint if you are a Student or Non-Represented Employee:
- How to file a complaint if you are an employment applicant or independent contractor.
- CI Procedures for Discrimination and Harassment Complaints from Applicants and Independent Contractors (PDF, 129KB)
- Executive Order 1058: Procedures for Allegations of Retaliation for Having Made a Protected Disclosure under the California Whistleblower Protection Act.
- Executive Order 927: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Harassment in Employment and Retaliation for Reporting Harassment or Participation in a Harassment Investigation.
- Executive Order 928: Systemwide Complaint Procedure for Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints for Employees Not Eligible to File a Complaint or Grievance Under a Collective Bargaining Agreement or Whose Collective Bargaining Agreement Incorporates CSU Systemwide Complaint Procedure.
- Executive Order 929: Reporting Procedures for Protected Disclosure of Improper Governmental Activities and/or Significant Threats to Health or Safety . Complaint Form for Filing a Protected Disclosure (PDF, 65KB)
- Executive Order 1074: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Against Students and Systemwide Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints by Students
- Executive Order 930: CSU Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- CI Statement on Non-Discrimination
- CI ADA Self Evaluation Plan (Available during business hours for public inspection)
- CSU Employment and Incompatible Activities (PDF, 184KB)
- CSU Collective Bargaining Agreements – Non-Discrimination in Contracts Chart
- CSU Policy on Nepotism (PDF, 135KB)
- 2012-2013 Affirmative Action Plan (PDF, 6MB) All efforts have been made to make this document meet accessibility requirements. Anyone needing assistance with reading or obtaining information in this report can contact Human Resources at (805) 437-8490
- 2011-2012 Affirmative Action Plan: (PDF, 691KB) All efforts have been made to make this document meet accessibility requirements. Anyone needing assistance with reading or obtaining information in this report can contact Human Resources at (805) 437-8490
- CI Unisex Restroom Locations
- US Department of Labor
- US Department of Education – Office of Civil Rights
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Questions regarding non-discrimination or related issues may be directed to:
Phone: (805) 437-8423
Fax: (805) 437-8491