Diversity and Equity Overview
Diversity and Equity is responsible for compilation of the annual affirmative action program, the VETS 100 report and the campus' ADA Self Evaluation Plan for programs and services. Additionally, the office investigates any allegations of discrimination involving employees and responds in a timely fashion.
Employees are also instructed to refer to their respective bargaining agreements pertaining to complaints or grievances involving allegations of discrimination. Administrators, Confidential and other excluded classifications can refer to the system-wide directives on filing allegations of discrimination.
- Title IX Notice of Non-Discrimination (EO 1095, Attachment A)(PDF, 285KB)
- EO 1095 - Implementation of Title IX, VAWA/Campus SaVE Act, and Related Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Legislation
- EO 1097 - Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Students and Systemwide Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints by Students CSU Procedures for Processing Discrimination Complaints by Students and Non-Represented Employees
EO 1096 - Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Employees and Third Parties and Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Allegations by Employees and Third Parties (PDF, 129KB)
- President's Commission on Human Relations, Diversity & Equity
- CI Reasonable Accommodation Request Form (PDF, 237KB)
- Executive Order 1058: Procedures for Allegations of Retaliation for Having Made a Protected Disclosure under the California Whistleblower Protection Act.
- Executive Order 929: Reporting Procedures for Protected Disclosure of Improper Governmental Activities and/or Significant Threats to Health or Safety.
- Executive Order 930: CSU Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- CI Statement on Non-Discrimination
- CSU Employment and Incompatible Activities (PDF, 184KB)
- CSU Policy on Nepotism (PDF, 135KB)
- 2012-2013 Affirmative Action Plan (PDF, 6MB) All efforts have been made to make this document meet accessibility requirements. Anyone needing assistance with reading or obtaining information in this report can contact Human Resources at 805-437-8490
- CI Unisex Restroom Locations
- US Department of Labor
- US Department of Education – Civil Rights office
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Questions regarding non-discrimination or related issues may be directed to: