Payroll Services is responsible for processing all documentation associated with the issuance of payroll warrants to all employees including special consultants, casual workers and student assistants. The State of California State Controller’s Office has responsibility for actually issuing all payroll warrants. Payroll Services also has responsibility for coordinating all leave credits for employees who are eligible for accruing paid leave credits.
Payroll Services Staff:
For answers to payroll related questions, refer to the Payroll Services - Assigned Department Guide and contact your Payroll Service Representative.
|Betty Berriochoa||(805) 437-8848|
|Christine Girardot||(805) 437-8849|
|Jacinta Bastone||(805) 437-8487|
Employees appointed to regular and temporary appointments including faculty, staff, administrators are paid on a monthly basis usually around the first of each month. Pay for student assistants, casual workers and overtime pay is usually issued around the middle of each month. Special consultants are paid when proper documentation including invoices are submitted, approved and processed. Please consult the payroll calendar on this page for specific payroll deadline and pay dates.
- 2012-2013 Payroll Calendar (Final - edited 10/19/12) (PDF, 96KB)
- 2013-2014 Payroll Calendar EDIT Feb 2014 (PDF, 426KB)
Click here to link to the Absence Management website.
For more information on Absence Management, please e-mail the Absence Management Team at email@example.com.
Time Reporting Forms:
- Staff Timesheet / STD 634 (PDF, 243KB)
- Student Assistant Timesheet (MS Word, 87KB)
- Authorization for Extra Hours Worked (MS Excel, 440KB)
- Departmental Dock Notice (PDF, 12KB)
- Shift Differential Attendance Report (MS Excel, 27KB)
The California State Controller's Office has provided an online 2013 Paycheck Calculator to calculate net pay and withholding amounts for employees paid on a monthly basis.
Requesting a Duplicate W-2 Form:
Duplicate W-2 Forms are requested through the State Controller's Office. Click to request a duplicate copy of a W-2
For more information, please refer to the State Controllers: Frequently Asked Questions regarding the W-2
Direct Deposit Form:
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF, 57KB)
Instructions: Complete the form and return it to HR Programs located in Solano Hall, Room 1123. Be sure to verify the appropriate routing numbers with your finanaical institution to ensure accuracy for Electronic Fund Transfer. Please note that we do not need a voided check.
- Payroll will send you a copy of your authorization, once it has been submitted to the State Controller's office. Please allow 2-3 pay periods for processing.
- Refer to the Payroll Calendar for direct deposit posting dates.
Alternate Work Schedule:
- Alternate Work Schedule - Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 20KB)
- Alternate Work Schedule - Approval Form (PDF, 129KB)
- Year-Round Alternate Work Schedule Guidelines (PDF, 72KB
- 2014 Alternate Work Schedule Calculator (MS Excel, 128KB)
- 2013 Alternate Work Schedule Calculator (MS Excel, 129KB)
Paycheck Distribution – PLEASE NOTE!
Paychecks are distributed by Student Business Services, not Payroll. For information on the distribution process, please consult AD.30-1 Pay Warrant Distribution. Student Business Services hours of operation are posted on their website.