What Your Dollars Can Do at California State University Channel Islands
A contribution at any level will have a meaningful impact. For example…
A gift of $100 - $500 could...
- Provide text book assistance for students in need
- Purchase supplies for the nursing simulation laboratory
A gift of $1,000 - $2,500 could...
- Provide a non-endowed undergraduate scholarship for an outstanding student
- Upgrade critical software and equipment in a high-tech classroom
- Provide professional development and research opportunities for faculty
A gift of $5,000 -$10,000 could...
- Purchase equipment for student career development training
- Assist to underwrite the cost of an undergraduate research course
- Purchase technology for student and faculty laboratories
Gifts of $25,000 or more have the potential to significantly transform and impact the University and its academic programs. Please visit our legacy giving webpage for more information or call Grace Robinson, Director for Planned and Major Gifts at 805-437-3615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.