Multicultural and Women's & Gender Student Center
Text and Images from Slide
- educate students on issues of diversity and equality,
- to advocate for under-represented groups on campus,
- to affirm and celebrate the unique heritage of our students,
- to promote awareness, understanding, and appreciation for all peoples and cultures,
- to be a uniting force on campus,
- and to foster an environment that is emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually safe and beneficial to all areas of student life and development.