folioCI is a comprehensive assessment and reporting system for collecting, evaluating, and managing program, departmental, and institutional data, both academic and non-academic, for the measurement of accountability, institutional effectiveness, continuous improvement, strategic planning, and resource allocation.
folioCI allows for every student to create an e-Portfolio that moves with them during their undergraduate study at CI. e-Portfolios serve to: highlight academic accomplishments and co-curricular engagement, present work experience and resumes to potential employers, or support graduate school applications.
- Assessment Portfolio (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Completing a Multi-Artifact Assignment (PDF, 722.9KB)
- Creating a Course Binder (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Create, Share, and Export a Presentation Portfolio (PDF, 676.5KB)
- Creating an Artifact (PDF, 183.8KB)
- Managing Your Artifacts (PDF, 162.6KB)
- Responding to and Submitting a Survey (PDF, 162.1KB)
- Assessing an Assignment (PDF, 254.5KB)
- Assessing Coursework (PDF, 233.7KB)
- Assessment Portfolio (PDF, 904.9KB)
- Creating a Course Binder (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Check Out a Course Binder (PDF, 480.1KB)
- Send a Course Binder (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Sending an Assignment (PDF, 419.1KB)
If you have any problems using this how-to guide, we appreciate any feedback at email@example.com, subject: "folioCI Guide".