All prospective tutors need a recommendation from a faculty member in their department, which can be downloaded from the link below. Please note that in order to complete your application, you must:
- Complete the online application linked below*;
- Submit a completed recommendation form via email, upload, or hard copy;
- Submit a copy of all college-level transcripts via email, upload, or hard copy.
*Instructions on how to get to the LRC Application
- Clicking on "Apply Now" will take you to a new page.
- Click on "Search Jobs" on the top left.
- On the drop down menus under Programs, make sure to select "Learning Resource Center". Or you can select "Tutor-Learning Resource Tutor" under the Position Title drop down menu.
- This will take you to the application. Select "View". Read the position description. Click on "Apply for this job". You will need to upload a current resume and cover letter.