Logging In and Out
In order for us to keep track of student use of the LRC, please follow the following login/logout procedures:
When you arrive:
- Sign into the computer at the front of the center using your campus student ID or
- Indicate the subject for which you would like tutoring
- Select appointment type. If you are not sure, please select "walk-in"
- Group appointment
- Computer use
- Language tutoring
- Office Hours
- Santa Cruz Lounge
- SSS Student
- Study Room Usage
- If all of the tutors are busy, please feel free to sit in the LRC and begin working independently until a tutor is available. Please politely let the tutors know what you need help with when one of them has a moment.
- When you need help, display the appropriate flag for the subject that you need help with.
When you leave:
- Return all supplies (laptops, calculators, whiteboard markers, etc.)
- Sign out on the computer at the front desk (where you signed in) and fill out an evaluation
for your tutor.
- When signing out, please select the approximate amount of time you spent working directly with a tutor from the drop-down menu.
- Hard copies of tutor evaluations are available upon request.