- October 13th, 1999 Department Established as CSU Channel Islands Public Safety consisting of the Police and Transportation/Parking
- Department has 3 Sworn officers Sgt. Steve Johnson becomes Interim Chief of police
- K9 program established with 2 dogs Lucky and Jano (German Shepherds)
- Jeff Young is Appointed as the First Chief of Police.
- A 24/7 Communication center (Public Safety Access point) is established
- New K9 joins the team. Bonnie (German Shepherd)
- Department purchases 2 new Police K9 Dogs. Kevin and Frida
- The Department has 13 Sworn officers and six civilians including two sergeants from CSU Northridge.
- CSU Police & Parking Services 4-1-1 first issue is published (Public Safety Newspaper)
- Jeff Young Retires as Chief of Police
- Jeff Cowgill Appointed Interm Chief of Police
- 1st Community Safety fair takes place for the University Glen Community
- John M. Reid Appointed as Chief of Police
- 2nd Community Safety day takes place for the University Glen Community
- 1st Operation Safe Halloween (safety event) takes place in the University Glenn Community
- K9 Kevin retired
- Departments name changed to CSU Channel Islands Police & Parking Services.
- The Department has 38 Staff and 16 student workers.
- Officer deSoto-Teunis is awarded officer of the year
- Deanne Ellison is awarded Civilian Employee of the year
- Amanda Van Noy is awarded student assistant of the year
- K9 Freda retired
- Dispatcher Brian Pichette is awarded dispatcher of the year.
- Officer Dan Borgstrom awarded officer of the year
- Lynn Rice awarded dispatcher of the year
- Daisy troop 889 Visits Police & Parking Services for a tour and the 911 for kids educiation program
- Corporal Kevin Medily Awarded Officer of the year
- Brian Pichette Awarded Dispatcher of the year
- 6th Operation Safe Halloween University Glen Community
- Personal Preparedness Forum ARE YOU READY?
- 7th Annual Community Safety Day