Cost of Camp
The cost of camp is $185 per session. Each session is one week in length, Monday - Friday from 9:00AM to 3:30PM.
A written notice of cancellation must be received at least 14 business days prior to the start of the session of which the participant is enrolled. No refunds will be given if notice is received with notice of less than 14 business days. A $25 administration fee will be assessed for all refunds. Complete refunds will be given if the session is canceled. Refunds take approximately four to six weeks to be processed.
- Our electronic registration system is currently underdevelopment. If you would like to be notified when this becomes available, please follow the link below to be added to our contact list.
- To register for camp, please follow the link below to download the registration paperwork.
- Make checks payable to: CSUCI
- Drop the registration paperwork off to the Channel Islands Boating Center at:3880 Bluefin Cir. Oxnard Ca 93035
- Mall the registration paperwork and payment to:
- CSU Channel Islands Attn: Campus Recreation One University Drive Camarillo Ca. 93012
The scholarship grant funding is provided through the Division of Boating and Waterways (DBW). The mission of DBW is to provide safe and convenient public access to California's waterways and leadership in promoting the public's right to safe, enjoyable and environmentally sound recreational boating. As part of its mission, DBW manages the Aquatic Center Grant Program to enhance boaters’ knowledge of boating laws, practical handling of vessels on the water, weather and water conditions, rules of the road, equipment requirements and environmental stewardship. Funding is provided to organizations that offer on-the-water training to the general public that includes all of the above-mentioned topics.
- Applicants are evaluated without regard to race, religion, natural origin, sex, physical ability or sexual orientation.
- Funding is limited and scholarships are not guaranteed to all applicants.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on need and merit.
Please follow the application link below.
Please contact Joshua Wade at (805) 437-3212 or email@example.com if you should have any questions.
- Behavior of Camp Form (File Size: 201 KB. Download Adobe Acrobat)
- Scholarship Application Form (File Size: 41 KB. Download Adobe Acrobat)