Below are some ways that you can spend your time volunteering at the CIBC:
This group assist with a variety of instructional programs that may be on or off the water.
- Sailing or Kayaking programs
- Team Building/ Group facilitation programs
- Day at the Dock programs
The group assists in projects that improve and/or maintain the facility and equipment.
- Boat Yard Maintenance & Minor Improvements
- Clean up (annual work day to improve general facility appearance)
- Sail Boat Upkeep (helping to maintain our fleet)
Every CIBC event requires volunteers. This group will assist with set up, take down, activities, registration, etc.
- Community Outreach Events
- National Safe Boating Day
- Family Weekend
MARKETING AND PUBLICATIONS:
This group assists with marketing for the CIBC and its programs for upcoming events.
- Assist with website
- Event planning
This group would assist with various administrative needs in the office.
- Filling and organization
- Data entry for registration documents and surveys
- Mail merges and mailings
- Printing and folding promotional materials