Terms and Conditions
I hereby submit my application for the Housing Installment Payment Plan (HIPP). I understand and agree that:
1.This contract applies only to student housing room and board fees for the term specified.
2.I must pay a $33, non-refundable, service charge in order to use this payment plan.
3.I am NOT eligible for this payment plan if: I have an outstanding debt owed to the University,
or I have an approved subsidy or waiver or if I have a history of late payments.
4.I am legally responsible for all amounts owing on this Installment Plan. If payments are not
paid when due, a financial hold will be placed on my account plus a $25.00 late charge fee
per late payment. Additionally, I must make my payments according to the payment schedule
agreed to within the on-line payment plan. I will be responsible for checking my account via
“myCI” on a regular basis to verify my amount due.
5. If I fail to pay two or more payments on time, the University has the right to void this contract
and immediately request payment in full. FURTHERMORE, it may result in my permanent
ineligibility for future participation in any installment payment plan.
6. I will only be allowed to make up to 3 installments to pay the balance off. All debt must be
paid in full before I will be allowed to register for a subsequent term.
7. If needed, the University has permission to release information concerning my debt to those
parties that can assist in collecting any amount past due.
8. Any returned checks or disputed credit cards will nullify this agreement and accelerate the
balances due for immediate payment.
9. I will check my dolphin email on a regular basis for correspondences relating to this contract.
10. The University may, in its sole discretion, apply any unused credits (i.e. fee reversals, third
party contracts, overpayments on new charges, refunds, etc) that appear on my account in
satisfaction of this installment agreement, even if I have made all prior payments under this
agreement when they are due.
11. Once I accept this contract, I must adhere to the terms as stated.
12. I understand this is a legal and binding agreement