Tuition Payment Plan
Students must sign up for the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) through their MyCI account before the published registration payment due date. A non-refundable administrative fee of $33 per semester is required for participation in the installment plan. Payments must be received on or before the due dates. Bills will not be sent. Failure to complete your obligation under the terms of the TIPP will prohibit the student from being able to participate in this plan for future semesters. Any outstanding balance due to the University must be paid prior to applying for the TIPP. For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to make a Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) (PDF, 480KB)
- Terms and Conditions of the Tuition Installment Payment Plan
- Online: E-Checks: Payments are accepted on-line and are free of charge. Funds must be available to avoid bank return fees. (How to Pay by E-Check, PDF 511KB)
- Credit Cards: All credit card payments for tuition & housing fees must be made on-line. There is an additional convenience fee of 2.75%. We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and Diner's Club. (How to Pay by Credit Card, PDF 511KB) Please check your account through myCI to verify that the payment is posted. If you cannot log into your account, please contact the Solution Center at 805-437-8552.
- By Mail: Payments can be mailed to Student Business Services and must be received by the due date as postmark dates are not honored. Please make checks payable to CSU Channel Islands, and be sure to include the 9-digit CI ID number. Mail to: Student Business Services, CSU Channel Islands, One University Drive, Camarillo, CA 93012.
- In Person: Only payments by cash, check or money order are accepted at the Student Business Services cashier's window during regular business hours. Bring your valid photo ID and reference your 9-digit CSUCI ID number on your payment.
- Drop Box: Payments can also be placed in the 24 hour drop box, located outside of Sage Hall, to the left of the main sliding door entrance facing the parking lot. Location of Drop Box. These payments will be processed within 48 business hours. Please include your 9-digit CI ID number. *Late registration fees will not be processed.
- Parent Pin: Students can create a parent pin to allow parents to go on-line and make a payment. (How to Create a Parent Pin, PDF 167KB)
- Wire Transfer: Payments can be sent through wire transfer (via Western Union) through our online payment service. (How to Pay With a Wire Transfer, PDF 907KB)
NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to view account balance information through "myCI" on a regular basis. Students are responsible for meeting the payment deadlines. Failure to pay by the published due date may result in disenrollment from classes.