- Credit Cards: All credit card payments for tuition & housing fees must be made on-line. We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and Diner's Club. Please check your account through myCI to verify that the payment is posted. If you cannot log into your account, please contact the IT Help Desk at (805) 437-8552.
- By Mail: Payments can be mailed to Student Business Services. These must be received by the due date as postmark dates are not honored. Please make checks payable to CSU Channel Islands, and be sure to include the 9-digit CI ID number. Mail to: Student Business Services, CSU Channel Islands, One University Drive, Camarillo, CA 93012.
- Online: Credit card and check payments are accepted on-line. Please note there is a fee to pay via credit card. Log into your myCI account and go to: CI Records > SA Self Service > Campus Finances > Make a Payment. Then click on the box called "Login to CashNet" to proceed. For detailed instructions on how to use this payment method, please refer to the SBS Help Tutorials.
- In Person: Payments are accepted during business hours at Student Business Services office. Bring your valif photo ID and refernce your 9-digit CSUCI ID number on your payment.
- Drop Box: Payments can also be placed in a drop box that is located in Sage Hall, adjacent to Student Business Services. These payments will be processed within 48 business hours. Please include your 9-digit CI ID number. *Late registration fees will not be processed.
- Parent Pin: Students can create a parent pin to allow parents to go on-line and make a payment. Please reference the guide below for step by step instructions on how to set this up.
- TIPP:Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) enables students, who are in good financial standing with CSU Channel Islands, to pay for tuition in installments at no interest.
Please be sure to Include your 9-digit student ID# on all forms of payment to ensure proper processing.
NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to view account balance information through "myCI" on a regular basis. Students are responsible for meeting the payment deadlines. Failure to pay by the published due date may result in disenrollment from classes.