Payments and Refunds
- Pay for Tuition
- Pay for Housing
- Financial Aid
- Federal Military Selective Services Act
- Returned Checks
Cancellation of Registration
A student is eligible for a full refund if fees were paid but no enrollment occurred, or if all classes were dropped prior to the first day of instruction for the term. Procedures for withdrawal and eligibility requirements are available in the Enrollment Center or in the Schedule of Classes. All refunds are processed automatically and may take six to eight weeks to process. Refund checks will be mailed to the address on file. Students can update their address by logging into myCI > CI Records.
A full refund of tuition and other fees for both residents and non-residents tuition occurs under the following circumstances:
- The tuition and fees were collected in error.
- The course for which the tuition and other fees were collected was cancelled by the University.
- The University made a delayed decision that the student was not eligible to enroll in the term for which the tuition and other fees were collected, and that delayed decision was not due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the student.
- The student was activated for compulsory military service.
Note: Students who register for courses offered by the University are obligated for the payment of fees associated with registration for those courses. Failure to cancel registration in any course for an academic term gives rise to an obligation to pay tuition and other fees for the reservation of space in the course(s).