Fees are subject to change under policies established by the Board of Trustees of the California State University and/or the campus President. The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter had begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
2014/2015 Fee Schedule
Tuition and Other Fee information for Spring 2015
- All prior debt to the University must be paid in full before you will be allowed to register.
- Students must register before payment of tuition and other fees can be accepted.
- If students are paying tuition and other fees with a credit card, it must be done on-line through "myCI."
- Tuition and other fees are due immediately upon registration but no later than the published due date. Reference the Fee Payment Schedule below or the schedule of classes to verify your due date. Late payments will not be accepted and you may be disenrolled from classes.
- Registration in classes may be cancelled unless payment is made in full, by the due date, OR your "MyCI" account shows that you have one of the following items on your account by the due date:
- You must have Anticipated Financial Aid sufficient to cover all your fees; (If you have applied for Financial Aid but it does not show up on your account by the due date, you will be held responsible for paying your fees. If it does not cover the entire balance, you must pay the difference by the due date.)
- You have activated an Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) with the Student Business Services' Office. Please inquire about this option in person or visit our website at www.csuci.edu/sbs
- You are sponsored by a third party and have paid any difference of fees owed and provided the necessary paperwork to the Student Business Services' Office before the payment due date.
- You are approved for a fee wavier and have turned in the necessary paperwork to the Student Business Services' Office before the payment due date. (Eligible students for Veteran fee waivers and employee fee waivers must pay the amount owed by the due date to avoid being dropped from classes.)
- For students whose fees and tuition are not deferred by financial aid or other reasons, fees must be paid by the due date. Post mark dates are NOT honored.
- After you register, make sure to pay and view your financial activity through your myCI account. The navigation is Self Service > Campus Finances > Account Inquiry
Fee Payment Schedule for Spring 2015
A $25 fee is applied for late registration as of January 20, 2015.
Resident Fees and Nonresident Tuition
Nonresident and International students must pay the resident fees plus $372.00 per unit. All fees listed below are mandatory to register in classes.