If you are having problems with your myCI account, please contact the CMS Help Desk at (805) 437-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, CSUCI ID and date of birth.
Students can access myCI for access to the information and/or transactions listed below:
- Change Your Personal Data
- Enroll in Direct Deposit (electronic refund)
- Drop a Class
- Enroll in (Add) a Class
- Enroll in an Installment Payment Plan
- Pay with a Credit Card
- Pay with an eCheck
- Search the Class Schedule
- Set-up a Parent Pin (authorized payer account)
- View Enrollment Appointment
- View Your Financial Aid Information
- View Your Fees
- View Your Grades
- View Your Degree Progress Report
- Card Services
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 helps protect the privacy of student records. For more detailed information, visit US Dept of Education FERPA.
The Authorization to Disclose Student Account Information form is available here.
Please note this form is specific to Student Business Services and the release of financial information.