California State University, Channel Islands Financing Authority
Monday, March 5, 2001
Following 11:30 a.m. Meeting of CSUCI Site Authority
California State University Channel Islands
One University Drive, Camarillo, California 93012
Members R. J. Considine, Jr., Chairperson
Frank Schillo, Vice Chairperson
J. Handel Evans
Laurence K. Gould, Jr.
Richard P. West
Douglas X. Patiño
- Call to Order (Chair) and Roll Call (Carmen Smith)
- Approval of Minutes February 5, 2001, Meeting
- Public Comment Period (Pursuant to Government Code section 11125.7)
INFORMATION AND ACTION ITEMS
- Amendment to Authority Rules Concerning Adoption of Ordinances (William Knight) ACTION ITEM - RESOLUTION ATTACHED
The Authority is called upon to adopt ordinances. The proposed rule would describe the procedures to be followed by the Authority in adopting ordinances. Agenda Item 5 is the First Reading of the ordinance proposed for adoption under the new proposed rules
- Proposed Ordinance - First Reading (Richard Hiscocks) INFORMATION ITEM - BRIEF ATTACHED
An ordinance is proposed to levy a special tax.
- Member Forum (Open discussion for members, including any requests for matters to be considered at future meetings)
The chair or body may recess for lunch or other convenience at suitable times as they determine.
For information on this or other meetings you may contact: Carmen Smith, California State University Channel Islands, Administration Building, President's Office, One University Drive, Camarillo, CA, (805) 437-8400.